Monday, October 13, 2014

Cross training on Thanksgiving

In light of my goal of avoiding injury I decided to do at least another week of phase I of the white plan.  So October is of to a steady but slow start.

I decided to go for a bike ride instead of a run today.  It was my longest ride yet, at 12.2km, with a pretty good hill in the middle.


Unfortunately I have no pictures from my ride today.  It was the perfect October day for the bike (or a run), and when I got on the Chain of Lakes Trail I was tempted to keep going further.  But I knew I had a bit of a climb to get back home so didn't go very far.

Since I don't have any pictures from the ride I thought I would put in a couple of my current bike that I took last month.  It is a bit of a rust bucket, but for now it gets me where I need to go.  Although the chain has a tendency to fall off.




Have not decided yet if I will do a third week of phase I or move to phase II.

No comments:

Post a Comment